Excellent starch removal capacity, chlorine-free, suitable for use with soft water
• Effective, alkaline, liquid detergent
• Excellent grease removal capacity
• Prevents the formation of starch deposits
• Great cleaning power
• Free of NTA
From 3°dH, we recommend installing a water softener; for water containing large amounts of minerals, it is advisable to install a demineralisation system.
• Designed for commercial use only
• Not suitable for manual dosing
• Adhere to dosage instructions
• For best results, we recommend using HOBART rinse aid HLU-3000
COMPOSITION / INGREDIENTS
Phosphates, alkaline agents
PRODUCT SAFETY AND STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
For hazard warnings and safety instructions, refer to the material safety data sheet.
Always store in original container. Protect against frost and heat. Protect against direct sunlight.
• Designed for commercial dishwashers
• Effectively removes dried food scraps and starch deposits
• Suitable for all types of crockery, glassware, stainless steel utensils and cutlery
• Suitable for use with soft water
• Not suitable for aluminium and other light alloys
When changing detergent or rinse aid, observe the instructions in the user manual.
For more information on the HOBART HYLINE range, other HOBART products and material safety data sheets, please
Hobart Hyline Universal is a highly effective, alkaline, liquid detergent with excellent grease removal capacity. It prevents the formation of starch deposits and provides great cleaning power. It is free of NTA and designed for use with soft water. From 3°dH, we recommend installing a water softener; for water containing large amounts of minerals, it is advisable to install a demineralisation system.